sexta-feira, outubro 13, 2006

John Rimbaud I - first Rêve pour l'hiver blood



L'hiver, nous irons dans un petit wagon rose
Avec des coussins bleus.
l'm John Rambo. We were together in Vietnam. Maybe he mentioned me.
Nous serons bien. Un nid de baisers fous repose
Somewhere.
All this junk in my pocket!
Dans chaque coin moelleux.
l've got a photo of us both.
Here...here it is.
That's me, that's Danforth, Westmore, Bronson, Ortega, and at the back is Delmare.

Tu fermeras l'oeil, pour ne point voir, par la glace,
Delmare's gone.
Grimacer les ombres des soirs,
When's he coming back? - He died.
What?
Ces monstruosités hargneuses, populace
He died last summer.
How?
De démons noirs et de loups noirs.
Cancer.
Must have got it in Vietnam. From the orange stuff they sprayed around there.

Puis tu te sentiras la joue égratignée...
Morning! You're visiting someone here?
Un petit baiser, comme une folle araignée,
No.
Te courra par le cou...
With the flag on your jacket And the way you look. You're heading for trouble here, buddy.


Et tu me diras: "Cherche!" en inclinant la tête,
ls there any law against me eating here?
-Yeah, my law.
Et nous prendrons du temps à trouver cette bête
Why are you pushing me?
I didn't do anything.
Qui voyage beaucoup...
First of all, l ask the questions here, OK? And second: we don't want people like you here in our town.

Sem comentários: